In the beginning...
I don't know why I'm doing this. I've always thought blogs were silly things and a waste of time. But then again, I feel like doing something silly. Don't expect any great revelations from this. I won't be revealing those deep, dark, haunting secrets here. Just think of this blog as a tiny window into the workings of my mind. Maybe you'll learn something about me. Then again, maybe you won't. Regardless, I'll just post stuff up that comes up in my mind. I may contradict myself at times as well. Oh well, life itself is contradictory at times. Enough of my reasons for this blog. I've created it period. Now let's have a look at what I feel like writing...








1 Comments:
Keep it up. I don't anything about you, but I do know that whatever you write it is there because you wrote it and you wrote it for a reason. For me writing helps me find that reason, maybe you will find something from this. Then again, Maybe not.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home