Coping...?
The past week was my final week of the semester. Exams are now exactly in a week. Obviously being the last week of the semester, I had an assignment and a counselling test to get through. Things have died down since everyone is facing exams. I had to forego a trip to Canberra this coming week just so that I have enough time to study. What a shame, I really wanted to see the place. Anyhow, for some reason or other I have been empowered with a feeling of confidence this week ever since my meeting with the politician on Monday. It seemed to be the spark that relit my fire that was sort of dimming for a while now (mainly due to fatigue I guess). Good timing though. I really need it for my exams.
There was no real outcry from my Council for not informing everyone of the politician's visit. After all, there was no time to do so and we had to limit our contingent. Aaron was the only exception. He spent quite some time whinging about how he was the Branch Director of my campus and he should have been told etc. He seems to think that he is really important and good. What a self-indulgent fool. Doesn't he know how pathetic he looked doing that in Council? He's still young and has a lot to learn. Some of those lessons he needs to learn fast are those of humility and patience.
I have been worried about my small tests for quite a while now. However, I managed to do well in all of them (which is not very common for me as I am usually a person who only does well in the finals)! Hopefully this run carries on for the exams. I'll have to send thanks upstairs for the assistance given to me when taking those tests. I was also a little worried about my counselling test yesterday but in the end, I think I did very well. I'm not usually worried about oral tests since I'm generally confident and enjoy speaking. However the problem with this one was that you needed to know your stuff and remember a whole bunch of facts.
For the moment I guess I'm coping. But I still have so much to do with so little time left. I'm not sure I can finish studying in time. But I have to. No choice there. I need to dig deep and pull out every ounce of motivation available. Once this is over I can enjoy myself doing things I really like (politics in Newcastle then relaxation in Sydney)!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home