T'was the night before Christmas...
Ok, well not exactly night. Still, a few hours till Christmas! That most joyful time of the year. Christmas this year hasn't really sunk in yet. I mean, we're not really rushing around doing Christmas shopping. None of us have presents. All there really is to look forward to is our Christmas gathering tomorrow. Even then I know of only a few people who will attend. I lost all my old friends' contacts so I had to just send an e-mail hoping people would respond. Hopefully the turnout is reasonable.
I went to Peppercorn cafe today with my close friends. Been two years since I've been back to our "shrine". We used to love that place in college and ate there at least once a week. We even went one whole week eating in the place and are very proud of that record. Not only that, we used to have the priviledge of making telephone bookings during our break so that the food will be ready when we reached! The lady who owns the place still remembers us after all these years. After all, we were her best customers! It was good catching up and re-living the "good old days".
Routine for the day? Dinner at "The Ship" followed by midnight mass. Then it's off to bed to rest in preparation for the festivities of the next day. Despite the lack of "Christmas spirit", Christmas is still Christmas. The celebrations may not be extravagant but it is a celebration nonetheless. Can't wait till tomorrow!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home